Kuwaiti oil at around $50 to 60 pb: analyst
WTI: Bulls stepping in on Chinese whispers, 23.6% fibo retracement supports, for now
- MEOA condemns WHO’s ‘biased’ assessment of palm oil
Oil prices rise over 1 pct, but global slowdown looms
- U.S. oil prices edge down amid uncertain global economic outlook
Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces $0.23 CDN Cash Dividend for February 15, 2019 Payment Date
- Vermilion Energy
Prospex, United gas venture gets Italian government nod
- Jan 15
- Po Valley Energy
- The Worldwide Flexible Packaging Market to 2024, with 242 Key & Niche Market Player Profiles - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- L&T Hydrocarbon Consortium Wins another EPCI Order from Saudi Aramco
- China raises retail fuel prices
Asia Pacific News & Press Releases from the Oil & Gas Industry
Asia Pacific, or APAC, accounts for a large percentage of the world’s crude oil production. Asia Pacific is made up of countries from the North Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia and Oceania regions. Some of the biggest oil producing nations in the region include China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Australia, Brunei, Papua New Guinea and the Philippines.
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.