MDL Delivers North Sea Projects with TechnipFMC
- Jan 15
- Vryhof has secured $75 million in 2019 contracts
- MOL’s newbuilding LNG carrier named
- Mitsubishi Shipbuilding holds christening ceremony for next-generation LNG carrier
- Mitsubishi Shipbuilding Holds Christening Ceremony for Next-Generation LNG Carrier "NOHSHU MARU"
P-76 successfully sails away
- Jan 11
TechnipFMC Announces Thierry Pilenko to Retire as Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors with Doug Pferdehirt Succeeding as Chairman
- Jan 10
- McDermott Awarded EPC Contract for Fuel Tanks in Australia from Puma Energy
TechnipFMC Awarded Integrated EPCI (iEPCI™) Contract for the BP Atlantis Phase 3 Project in the Gulf of Mexico
- Jan 09
Aker Solutions Awarded Northern Lights Contract
- Jan 07
EPC News & Press Releases from the Oil & Gas Industry
EPC which stands for Engineering, Procurement and Construction is a vital part of upstream oil and gas. It consists of activities such as detailed engineering design or FEED (Front End Engineering Design), procurement for necessary equipment and material, and construction of vessel, facility, platform or asset for the client. Companies which offer EPC services are referred to as EPC contractors. Other abbreviations include EPCC – the C stands for Commissioning, or EPCI or EPCCI – where I refers to Installation.
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.