- US Energy Information Administration: Azerbaijan to become a more significant supplier of natural gas to Southern Europe
SCP’s daily average throughput was over 23 million cubic metres of gas per day for 2018
- Feb 15
- EIA: Azerbaijan to become more significant supplier of natgas to Southern Europe
- In 2018, SCPX activities continued successfully along pipeline route across Azerbaijan and Georgia
First CEO Lunch Tbilisi event in 2019 to be held on February 22
- Feb 14
- Caspian Energy
- Tenaska Georgia Generating Station Celebrates 10 Years in Heard County, Presents Major Gift to Heard County Food Pantry
Chevron North America Exploration and Production Co. President Jeff Shellebarger To Be Honored as International Citizen of the Year
- Feb 12
- Block Energy starts drilling at West Rustavi field in Georgia.
- Secretariat launches EU4ENERGY project to update natural gas transmission tariff methodology in Georgia
- GeorgiaGasSavings.com Releases Annual Rankings of Georgia Gas Companies
Headlines for Oil & Gas professionals
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.