Read the latest news and press releases on HSES & Safety Engineering. Stay on top of Health, Safety, Environmental and Security updates.
Saudi Aramco unveils its ‘Fourth industrial revolution centre’
- Saudi Aramco
- With State Legislation Pending, Colorado County Temporarily Suspends New Drilling
- From cow town to tech town: Denver’s startup scene is flourishing
- Climate change, or alarmism? Wyoming drilling halt ruling isn't based on science
Ascent Resources, LLC Releases 2018 Operational And Financial Results And 2019 Guidance
- Mar 21
- Ascent Resources
- News Releases | Bellatrix Exploration
- Penn Virginia and Denbury Mutually Agree to Terminate Merger Agreement
Energean Oil & Gas profits surge as revenues jumps 45%; trims 2019 output guidance
- Mar 21
ADNOC Wins National Award for Oil and Gas Project of the Year
- Mar 20
- PDO Announces Production Growth Plans
HSE News & Press Releases from the Oil & Gas Industry
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) is considered to be a priority in many oil and gas nations. Oil majors are required to have HSE policies in place to follow regulatory compliances through any oil and gas project life cycle. Extensions of HSE policies can include Security and Quality policies as well. Some of the top safety regulations include the UK HSE, Safety Case regulations which require companies to prepare safety engineering studies for all risky or hazardous projects, installations and assets.
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.