- First Abu Dhabi Bank plans to raise $750 mln in sukuk
Kuwaiti oil at around $50 to 60 pb: analyst
Oil prices rise over 1 pct, but global slowdown looms
- Oil prices rose to $59.9 as supply declines
- Iran gov’t gets clearance for $30b foreign finance
- Chief Digital Officer shares best practice for digital transformation at forum in Abu Dhabi
- PTTEP marks its first-ever presence in UAE Awarded 2 offshore blocks in partnership with Eni
- Balancing Focus on Efficiency while Preparing for Long-Term Demand Requires Calibrated Response from Oil and Gas Industry
- Long-Term LNG Contracts Review, Q3 2018 Edition - A Total of Seven Long-Term LNG Contracts were Signed
PGNiG: 2018 – another year of declining gas import volumes from Russia and growing LNG imports
- Jan 10
Middle East News & Press Releases from the Oil & Gas Industry
The Middle East is made up of countries in Western Asia, with Saudi Arabia being the largest nation and Bahrain being the smallest. Production of oil and gas in the middle east started around the turn of the 20th century. Some of the biggest oil producers in the region include Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Egypt and Qatar.
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.