Oil & Gas happenings in North America. Read news and press releases from Canada and the USA.
Guyana rakes in US$75M
Crude Oil Prices - Weekly Outlook: March 25 - 29
Austria's OMV and ADNOC to cooperate on petrochemical projects
PTTEP acquires Murphy Oil’s Malaysia portfolio for $2.1 bln
Canacol Energy Ltd. Provides Gas Sales and Operations Update, Tests 33 MMSCFPD from Nelson 13 Well
- Canacol Energy
- News Releases | Bellatrix Exploration
- BLM seeks public input on proposed oil and gas lease sale in New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Kansas
- Speeding LNG Growth in China - SCHOTT Eternaloc® Terminal Headers Help to Safely Drive the Expansion of LNG Applications
- SDX Energy Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2018 Financial and Operating Results and Provides Guidance for 2019
- Wizard Lake Development Begins with Funding Boost of $1.95m
North America News & Press Releases from the Oil & Gas Industry
Oil and gas activities in the North American continent take place in countries like the United States of America (USA) and Canada. Having produced and exported conventional oil and gas for several decades, the landscape is now shifting as these countries look towards unconventional oil and gas targets, including shale, to bring in new investment opportunities and meet global demands.
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.