Most Read Headlines In September 2018
Missed out on news and press releases from the Alternative Energy & Renewables industry in September?
Here’s a recap of the most-read headlines from our list of news and press releases curated in the month of September 2018.
Find this beneficial? Forward it to your peers. Once they register, they too will be the first to get the latest updates.
Headlines in September 2018 that you may have missed
- NextEra yieldco adds 1.4GW backed by BlackRock finance
- US wind boom set to extend into 2021: Tradewind CEO
- Google boosts European wind arsenal with Finnish PPA
- Indonesia, South Korea agree on development of Suralaya Power Plant
- Denton utility leads Texas munis with Gulf coast wind RFP
- Norway Invests in Ukrainian Solar, Hydro
- Russia: the awakening of wind power’s sleeping giant
- SunPower’s 4.7GW Utility Solar Pipeline Acquired by Clearway
- Japan’s J-Power and France’s Engie to develop offshore wind
- Vestas to close 2MW-platform plant in Spain to save costs
- South Korean consortium to bid for 2 nuclear projects in Europe
- EDF wins 276MW of Brazil wind as mixed-PPA strategy continues