- Canada's Crude Oil Production Cuts Are Unsustainable
- 9 Things You Need to Know About the Pipeline Blockade in B.C.
- Our view: Gov. Walz has a chance to help Line 3
- Gail Chief Bhuwan Chandra Tripathi may get third term
- Supreme Court May Consider Challenge to MVP, Natural Gas Act
- L&T Hydrocarbon Consortium Wins another EPCI Order from Saudi Aramco
- EPIC Reaffirms Previously Announced Interim Crude Service Date and Permanent Crude Pipeline Completion Date
- BP chooses Tenaris for OCTG and Rig Direct® in Indonesia
- Washington Crossing Field Services Announces Open Season
Leidy South Expansion Seeks to Debottleneck Marcellus, Utica Shales, an Industrial Info News Alert
- Jan 11
- Williams Companies
Pipelines News & Press Releases from the Oil & Gas Industry
Pipelines are design and constructed for the purpose of transporting oil and gas for marketing consumption. It is considered to be a part of the mistream oil and gas process as it moves upstream production to downstream refining and distribution. Oil pipelines are used to transport crude and refined petroleum including pipelines for natural gas and biofuels. Oil and gas pipelines are often fabricated using steel or plastic and are usually underground.
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.