Read the latest news and press releases on refineries in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Nigeria, China Will Lead World’s Planned Refining Industry Capacity – Report
- Iran Says It’s Now Self-Sufficient In Gasoline
- Bandar Abbas Refinery Posts Annual Profits of $350m
Aruba refinery puts refurbishment on hold due to Venezuela sanctions
- Feb 18
Saudi visit highlights Pakistan' search for investment
- Feb 18
- Saudi Aramco
- The oil & gas processing seals market is projected to register a CAGR of 2.5% between 2018 and 2023
- Global Refined Petroleum Products Manufacturing Market Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Global Petroleum, Natural and Synthetic Waxes Industry
- Feb 18
- Global Petroleum
Vice-President of Petronas presents the proposals on the development of partnership to Turkmenistan
- Feb 17
- Gazprom Neft introduces digital energy standards in its refining operations
Refineries News & Press Releases from the Oil & Gas Industry
Refineries comprise of oil refinery or petroleum refinery that is an essential part of the Downstream sector of oil and gas activities. This process takes place as crude oil is not beneficial to the masses in its original form. In the refining process, crude oil is distilled, refined and converted to many by-products including gasoline, diesel fuel, heating oil, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), fuel oils, jet fuel, and more. Oil refineries also produce other items such as lubricants, paraffin wax, sulfur, asphalt, heat and electricity. Crude oil refineries are required by law to follow certain regulations for safety and environment purposes.
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.