- India’s BPCL to boost oil imports from Iraq more than three-fold
- UPDATE 1-German business group says U.S. mustn't sanction Europe's use of Russian gas
- Sub-Saharan Africa hungry for LNG – but not right now
- Kazakhstan prepares to ship gasoline to Kyrgyzstan
- Newcomer To Help Venezuela Reverse Oil Production Drop
- Transneft Reviews Preliminary Results of Implementing Development, Overhaul and Charity Programmes in 2018
- ROSNEFT OIL COMPANY BOARD OF DIRECTORS FINAL IN-PERSON MEETING RESULTS
- Rosneft Holds Technological Council Meeting
New Drilling Contract for "HAKURYU-5" (Vietnam)
- Dec 21, 2018
- THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS APPROVED PUBLIC COMMITMENT TO THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS OF THE UNITED NATIONS
Rosneft News & Press Releases from the Oil & Gas Industry
Rosneft is a state-controlled petroleum company in Russia. The company was founded in 1993 and is now one of the leading oil and gas players in the nation, following in the footsteps of fellow Russian state-controlled company Gazprom. Rosneft carries out oil and gas activities such as upstream exploration and production in offshore regions as well as downstream production and marketing of oil and gas products. The company also works on oil and gas projects internationally.
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.