Crude Oil Prices - Weekly Outlook: March 25 - 29
Top news of the week March 18-23
Natural gas transit via Belarus 3% up in 2018
- Mar 22
- TurkStream gas deliveries to Hungary to begin late 2021
Poland's refiner PKN to buy more crude oil from Saudi Aramco
- Mar 22
- Saudi Aramco
- Tenaris to Acquire IPSCO Tubulars from TMK
- Wintershall with record production
- Alexey Miller and Dmitry Artyukhov discuss current issues of cooperation between Gazprom and YaNAA
- Gazprom saves 22.5 million tons of fuel equivalent on fuel and energy between 2011 and 2018
- NGV fuel becoming increasingly popular in Russia
Russia & FSUs Oil News & Press Releases from the Oil & Gas Industry
Russia & the Former Soviet Union (FSU) have a healthy oil and gas market that involve oil majors and independent oil and gas companies. Russia has one of the largest oil and gas industries in the world and is the largest natural gas exporter, while the countries of FSU also have a healthy oil and gas portfolio each. Countries that form the FSU include Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.