SOCAR reveals planned amount of investment in petrochemical complex in Turkey
Oil prices rise over 1 pct, but global slowdown looms
- U.S. oil prices edge down amid uncertain global economic outlook
- Oil prices rose to $59.9 as supply declines
Oil rises 2 percent on supply cuts but global slowdown looms
- ClipperData LLC Releases GeopoliticOIL, A New Weekly Publication Analyzing Politics, Policy And Trends Impacting The Global Energy Market English English
Sovcomflot provides technical management for Marshal Vasilevskiy floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU)
- Jan 11
- LUKOIL BOARD OF DIRECTORS SUMMARIZED PRELIMINARY 2018 RESULTS
- Global Underground Gas Storage Market Research 2019-2023 with Market Position of Key Vendors - Costain Group, ENGIE, Gazprom, Polskie Grnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo & Uniper
TechnipFMC Announces Thierry Pilenko to Retire as Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors with Doug Pferdehirt Succeeding as Chairman
- Jan 10
Russia & FSUs Oil News & Press Releases from the Oil & Gas Industry
Russia & the Former Soviet Union (FSU) have a healthy oil and gas market that involve oil majors and independent oil and gas companies. Russia has one of the largest oil and gas industries in the world and is the largest natural gas exporter, while the countries of FSU also have a healthy oil and gas portfolio each. Countries that form the FSU include Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.