Read the latest news and press releases on tankers in the Oil & Gas industry.
Japanese refiners want US waivers for Iran oil imports
- Mar 23
- Fuji Oil
SHI to build another LNG carrier amid strong demand for new tonnage
- Mar 22
- Samsung Heavy Industries
- Dynagas LNG Partners profit slips
- US On The Hunt For Iranian "Ghost Tankers"
AP PHOTOS: Exxon Valdez oil spill inflicted lasting wounds
- Mar 22
- Endesa will charter its second LNG carrier to guarantee the maritime transport of its LNG acquisitions after 2021
ADNOC Wins National Award for Oil and Gas Project of the Year
- Mar 20
ADNOC Awards Japan’s INPEX CORPORATION Onshore Exploration Concession in Abu Dhabi’s Competitive Block Bid Round
- Mar 17
- Anthony Veder expanding LNG carrier fleet
- Endesa’s first LNG carrier to guarantee the shipment of its purchases of two million m3 per year in the US
Tankers News & Press Releases from the Oil & Gas Industry
A tanker is a large vessel used to store and transport oil and gas. Major types include oil tankers, petroleum tankers, chemical tankers, and gas carriers. In the oil industry, tankers either transport crude oil using crude tankers, or product tankers that move refined products from source location to end-user markets for distribution and consumption. Sizes of tankers can differ by classes which can go all the way up to supertanker category which includes VLCC (Very Large Crude Carrier) and ULCC (Ultra Large Crude Carrier). Floating storage units are considered a sub-type of oil tankers.
Start reading what interests you from over 4,000 trusted sources.